Digital marketing can be effective but it’s not the only solution, in fact, print marketing remains the most powerful way to promote you products and services.
The proliferation of digital media means over exposure for the digital marketing is good for you. As your competitors scramble to the online environment and drop print marketing – they paving the way for you to earn ever greater return on investment
The best strategy is to incorporate a mix of digital and print marketing into your strategy, justified by the following 10 print marketing statistics you should know.
- 79% of households say they read or scan direct mail ads
- 39% of customers say they try a business for the first time because of direct-mail advertising
- Direct mail marketing yields, on average, a 13-to-1 return on investment ratio.
- 92% of young shoppers say they prefer direct mail for making purchase decisions
- Direct mail brings in 78% of donations for nonprofits
- For every $167 spent on direct mail, US marketers sell $2,095 in goods
- Since 2004 direct mail marketing response rates have increased by 14%
- 56% of customers find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing
- 44%of customers visit a brand’s website after receiving direct mail marketing
- 48% of people retain direct mail for future reference
Excerpt from: “10 Print Marketing Statistics You Should Know”
by Brian Morris – July 20, 2019
Filed under DRM – ALL STATS AND FUN FACTS
- Choose Print
- Print is Big
- Rochester Institute of Technology